Wednesday, April 6, 2011

school day...

Assalamualaikum n nite readers…I’ve got the mood back…gud luck 4 me n u too…may God bless u n I always…

While I’m writing this actually the time had shown that it is already 8:27 p.m…no wonder I’m still fresh…I’ve been sleeping this evening for quite a long time…but I’ll not tell u for how many hours!!just wanna keep it as a secret…private n confidential…just for fun..hehe….

I’d learnt biodiversity this Monday..i think so…I just didn’t remember the day…hhaha…it’s just a day…so, my advice just ignore it….

4 yr information, this chapter is quite easy n suits me as fast as lightning..is it??well, not as fast as I told u…but I think it is…

This chapter is just the same as we learnt in standard 5…it’s about the living things around us…but we’ve learn it a bit ‘deeper’…we’ve learnt about mammals, reptiles,birds,fish n amphibians…so as their characteristics…quite interesting..don’t u agree?

I’ve been here 4 such a long time…so, I think I’d better go now…sorry 4 the lack of informational things in this post…hope u’ll enjoy…hehe….

No comments:

Post a Comment