Tuesday, November 22, 2011

assalamualaikum n hi there? under pressure cause having a problem wid my comp..just having such precious chance to write this post..i've to go through a lot of obstacles to get this chance..so u should thank me 4 that..hehehe...

wid my bro's lappy, there's not much that i can do..as a result, i will just tell u bout my holiday...it is...BORING!!!i didn't do anything other than sleep, eating n of coz do my prayer..but is that all?such a very, really,boring n not that much fun..

holiday should be a period of time that we are goin to have fun, enjoying ourselves n the nature through vacation..it will be nice if we could go 4 a vacation..i would love to...

as i was writing bout my holiday..i will be grateful if u would like 2 share ur story about this topic..it won't be necessary if u couldn't make ur time..but i really2 hoping that u will share it wid me..post it in ur blog n dont 4get to tag me..heheh..just joking...


if u have any idea of filling my precious n golden time..feel free to leave a comment here..i appreciate all ur ideas, comments, time that u have spend to read my my posts that are not worth it..do not benefit u..im so sorry 4 that...i can't help but keep doin the same thing..publish a boring n 'tak menguntungkan' post..i don't know da appropriate word to replace it...

this should be quite long to waste ur time here..hehe..do love me readers!!cause i'll always love u..insya-allah...


p/s: dinie sorry 4 not posting the pics u asked b4..i can't use my comp..u know that..please look forward to my post..cause i'll never broke my promises..if i forget..please remind me..im sorry,fren..so so sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment