Sunday, May 13, 2012

thank you mom!!!!

my blisssful life starts when you gave birth to me...i have never imagine that i could be the one to receive this huge gift..it is like an achievement that cannot be obtained by strangers...and i'm very happy,glad to have YOU as my mom...

thank you for those days when you pick me up when i fell, you calm me down when i fail, you cherish me up when i lost my trail...

thank you too for those days when you pampered me so much, when you make me feel that i'm the best, when you make me smile even when you, yourself is not happy...

thank you for your patience in order to educate me to become a useful person, your continuous love that comes from the bottom of your heart, and your endurance to face my childish acts...

thank you, thank you, thank you..even if my words will obviously could not repay your deeds..but i still want to dedicate it to tou..cause you're special as you are...

love you mom...let us tighten our relationship and smile all the way to his Heaven ~ insya-Allah

p/s: the new song in 'the melody' is dedicated especially to my beloved mom, all moms and also mom-to-be out there...i love you so much and only God knows how much you meant to me..credits to- maher zain

No comments:

Post a Comment