Sunday, September 23, 2012

pak belalang

assalamualaikum and hi there!!

i'm pretty sure that i have told you about my bro who is currently studying in nz..
and i bet if you've read my post about him, you'll never even remember what i told you..
cause there's nothing special in that nenekish-like-post (as what dinie always describes my writings)
well, i've got my own supporter AINATUL who has been reading my post leaving behind sweet comments and good words..tq, baby

sorry for bringing you through a  zig-zag writing section..
so, let me go straight to the point..
once upon a time, my bro had been 'ordered' to complete a drama..
pak belalang was his successful project with his roomates or maybe classmates ( i don't really know them)
and i've watched it several times because of the funny storylines..

as sharing is caring, this video shows how much i care about you..
meet my bro and his friends in his epic, interesting, short movie..
till then, enjoy!!!

narrabeen ensem production presents..

- video dalam simpanan sahaja -  

No comments:

Post a Comment