Friday, January 25, 2013

A definite answer..

Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for giving me the opportunity to decide for the best..

This decision also means that the parting is really going to happen..so soon without the slightest warning..it so happens that all four of us would go through our own path for a better future..

I can't say much here because all the feelings inside me will not be able to be described with just words..they are just so complex that sometimes confused my mind quite 'severely'..

I can only hope and pray for the unfolded story of the future with belief that He will always be there...whenever, wherever you are..

Love all of you! Salam..

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah....congrats!!....such a brave decision, a wise conclusion and a perfect choice (hopefully guide from Allah) in order to achieve your dreams....never regret nor retreat...be brave...get going....reach your target.....wish you all the best...gd luck!!

    ReplyDelete