Friday, February 6, 2015

postponed

assalamualaikum, human.
(jawab salam hukumnya wajib, kay. and that depends on what creature you regard yourself is. only humans need to answer though )


ended january with a lot of occasions but somehow i concluded it as a 'birthdays' month. because of that i would like to apologise to mom and hilmi for not writing birthday wishes on blog, even if it never matters.

27 & 28 january. both mom and hilmi shared a birthday with a day's difference making them special in a particular way. however, since hilmi had had his first birthday as a married man, so i decided to bake a cake just for my mom. plus, she's a very special woman, mom, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law,grandma, mother-in-law in every way. and she deserves it


unfortunately, the rest of the small party made for mama is not suitable to be publicised. let us SHIRAZ cherish it, as it is.

basically, i just finished my driving practice in the circuit, thus my next class would be the real one- jalan raya. 'bukit' was tough and i really love the parking session. Z and S are probably at the same level of difficulty if you know what i mean. all in all, march is going to be the month of jpj test, wish me the best, kay?

as for last week, mama and i went back to kelate and i've got me some pictures. below are the proofs:

that particular baju i sew by myself

mamatok's house




mama- an angel in disguise :D


i bet that is all. but before i end my writing for today, let me promote my sister's blog- and yeah, she's a newbie. do visit and follow nurulainrs.blogspot.com  . and from the owner, alin, goodbye for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment