Thursday, June 30, 2016

Amare

At times, the forgetful me would neglect the fact that a blissful relationship or a happy family shouldnt be portrayed and publicized through social medias. Oh how ignorant i am.

How can I totally forget that those who cherished their happy moments with only their loved ones could live a happier life than others? My, my. But Alhamdulillah He actually moved me through this trip.
Thank you Allah for reminding me; )

I also learnt that, a quiet person  can lead you to even more surprises than the ones who can't stop talking . ( this thought just crossed my mind, but if you love surprises , you should consider ones with less words, and I mean it) And this applies to one of my big bros cause i dont own little bros kay.

To actually make it more understandable, do read this post until the very last word . Okay?

So, here's the thing. It's actually quite mysterious because though we don't directly tell him about what we want, but it's like our whole secret conversations are being heard upon and granted.

1. He brought us to asma cake house though no one told him to
2. He bought me satay which I really craved since the first day I'm here
3. He tried his best to grant all those silent wishes

Though these are just one of those little things,, but the sensitive me am really touched. And i really look upon to another visit to your house :) Please accept me as your guest ,,

And oh, Kak Ziela is really the best, jjang! She was super efficient in cooking, babysitting and being such a better half of him. I really wish you guys a blissful and happy marriage and may He reward us with Jannah , inshaa Allah.
diorang ni comel lahh , :)

Well, I am not denying about being overly wrapped in emotions right now, but this is just how I express my feelings and gratitude. Whatever it is, enough of that.

So, as you can see in the picture above, we the SHIRAZs warmly and excitedly welcoming our new family member ( he's 4 months old now- I knew I'm late ) >>>

ARYAN ZULQARNAIN BIN HILMI ASYRAF

( you've got a number of letters in your name, eit? so good luck in writing your own name in the future, heh?)
aryan zulqarnain nama diberi,
pipinya pau badannya montok,
walaupun tahun ni awak raya kat miri,
jangan lupa cik lin, atuk, mamatok

makcik2 terchenta

Even if I tried to never bother myself about 'leaving Malaysia for good', visiting Aryan was actually a preparation to face that one day.Oh, may He gives us what's best, ameen
There is a reason why there are things that should not be questioned or being thought of because we humans have only limited thinking capacity, and most of the times, only He knows that it is what it is. So, a reminder for myself, stop asking and enjoy every moments you're in, believe in Him, and let it be.

Ramadhan Kareem, readers. Assalamualaikum



p/s :sedang kami berjalan di bazaar ramadhan, tiba-tiba, 

    " banyak tahi lalat" kata seorang peniaga kpd kakak. "Betul, betul, betul " kataku bersetuju tanpa           selindung lagi. teehee
      
         (only in sarawak) 

2 comments: