Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Belong

Assalamualaikum everyone :)

It's that time again, when I can't resist writing about myself, though it had never been as interesting as yours, but well, that's me. And I thank God for everything He'd planned for me.

I don't know whether you readers have ever encounter such difficulties. But, fyi, everytime I write my blog posts, the title would be much of a concern. Haha, funny but true guys.

So, tbh the title was chosen because I start to feel that I belong here? Because I don't feel like I'm an outsider anymore? Ah, could it be because I'm beginning to accept my surrounding? Or maybe, just maybe, is it because I felt like I'm finally contributing to this community?

I'll just leave the questions hanging. Since I don't have that much time to write and nag, I'll just share a few of my favourite moments for the past weeks.

Fiqh Medic
Oh, before I "curhat"-ing, I do hope those certain people will not read this post haha. I'll be embarrassed if they do. (even if you're the one I'm referring to, you wouldn't noticed, *evillaugh*)
To begin with, I was one of the FM committee which was one of our successful and biggest events of the year. I was a Protocol committee, and believe me, I've never been one. 19 y/o I am, but the life experiences in between, were obviously insufficient. So, there I was, being new and confused, accepting knowledge passively, until there's only a few days left before the event.

Allah made it easy, okay. I was in a team with Kak Aizaa (yang comel, lembut, baik hati-please don't read this), Naim ( offer KFC tapi tak belanja pun, haih- sorry tergurau kasar that day), Tinah (my babyboo, yang banyak membantu, I'm happy we're in the same team) and Syaz (cucu ceq yang rajin namatey, n terus fit lpas habis program, haha). I'm so blessed to be in this team, and to be able to learn sth new is a definite golden opportunity.
Now I knew, how every smooth events are being handled. BIG LOVE for you guys

kenapa mesti nampak kekedingan itu?
bila nak fit ni? aiyoyo, I is sad

Naim penat design oo

paperbag tu pon ajk protocol buat kay
kraftangan kau jah

happy us

keluarga besar kami

aku post gambar ni, sbb nak cakap,
aku serabut tgok juz tu hah, tu je

Undoubtedly, being a Protocol committee, we should be present earlier than the participants. I almost got a heart attack on our first day of handling FM, because we were supposed to be there at 2;15 (1/2 hour earlier than actual event), but I woke up just to see the clock pointing at 2:30. Adrenaline rushed within me, and luckily I was fast enough to be just a few metres ahead of our guests. Alhamdulillah

There, that's one of the flaws. If you guys happened to not notice that, He really helped us through. Of course, it's nothing big, but I'm just glad for that. 
This is out of topic but always relatable. Even if you see those people around you smiling 24/7, giggling, joking like there's no tomorrow, trust me, there'll be flaws. There'll be times when we can't understand what we're capable of, we can't accept the fact that we're just human beings. Remember, He'll never burden you with sth beyond your sabr limit. Pray and never stop hoping, okay?


I just said that I really should not spend much time on this, haha (you lie to yourself alin)


SPR
Nope, this will be a brief one. As a SPR committee, I can't help being pushed to do the multimedia 'thingy', just because I was involved with it once. Nope, I'm not complaining, but I do have so much to learn to be on the sma elevel as Muhsin, Naim, Kak Sofea, Zuhairy. Thus, I'd like to thank you guys for giving me another chance to prove and improve. May there'll be one day when I can really design like a pro designer, amiinn.

(Nak tengok ''rejected poster"? Haha, mana tak kena reject, lawan Muhsin kot - ibarat kalah sebelum masuk gelanggang bertanding)

ni lah yg kene reject tu, harap maklum hahahahahaha

May the odds be ever in your favour- TEEHEE


No comments:

Post a Comment