Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Lecture : SHOCK

Assalamualaikum peeps!

So, here comes trouble!!!!!!

I am currently in the 3rd week of foundation block. It is the period of medical course where I need to put my best effort in pharmacology+EBM+clinical medicine. Am not a fan of medication, but we're not debating on how a medical student can just ignore pharmacology, right?

Honestly speaking, I regretted my decision making capacity. Though I do believe that what's written is always His best plan.

I'd like to rephrase what I've said before. It is good to be up to new challenges, undeniably. But if the new challenge turns out to be sth that is not your cup of tea, the whole scenario would be depressing.(is it a strong word?)

And due to current responsibilities, I do feel out of place. This does sometimes make my heart longed for home even more.

I don't intend to blame anyone here. Because initially too, I am not good with numbers, what more when it involve a few currencies and multiple zeroes. It's exhausting. And thinking back to the day I was appointed, it really wasn't a voluntary one.

____________________________________________________________

This question does popped up quite often now. Would I be able to relay my thoughts in Bahasa?
Practically speaking, I am more comfortable conversing in Malay than English. But preferably, I'll use English to express my emotions, thoughts, just so I am able to express 'em well.

____________________________________________________________

I just miss home badly (MamaAbah & SHIRAZs particularly)

____________________________________________________________

May Allah ease everything for Nurfadzlin, ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment