Saturday, December 17, 2011

special day special post!!

hi and assalamualaikum there!!!

i bet u must be wondering how special is the day today..don't you???well, if u're the blogger of a blog, the special day 4 u must be your birthday!! n the same goes to me..(if u ever think like me)..

so, here born a 14-years old me...in my opinion i'm not that old..i think i'm quite young compared to my classmates who are months older than me..n that is one of the 'keistimewaan' celebrating your birthday in december...

actually, i'm really hoping 4 a birthday party..since there is none of them, do sing along wid me..sing what??of coz the birthday song, dude!!

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Alin,
happy birthday to you...

i should have sing happy birthday to me..but as you know i asked you before to sing along wid me..so it is the appropriate song..hehe..

as this is is a special post, i would like to thank these special person..

to mom n dad : thank you for being my beloved n precious parents!! as your child, i would like to apologise n   thank u two for your patience,love,courage n everything you gave to me..they are countless..n even for the rest of my life, i can't repay your kindness..therefore i prayed that u two will be blessed n insya-Allah will be in His heaven in afterlife..

to my siblings : thank you for being the most naughty,funny n loving siblings..the precious moments i spent wid all of you are the most appreciated..thank you again..

to my friends : you are the best presents gifted to me....your presence in my life, brings such happiness n prosperity...thank you for your willingness to befriend wid me..

to my blog readers : you're not exceptional..having you reading my boring posts are really appreciated..thank you for your comments n time you've spent to read my posts..may god bless u..

for someone out there that does not belong in the categories before..do not be sad..you're the one that will be bless always... :)

last but not least, it's the time for me to go..so, bye for now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment