Wednesday, December 21, 2011

start your day with a gorgeous smile!!                           
may He bless you always....

hi there!!!!it's me..the blog owner!!
hehehe...well, today i've got some idea to write..

firstly,guess what??!!!my bro, he finally made it to nz!!!CONGRATZ bro!!!!you made me fell jealous of you...i really really envy you..and i'll make sure that i'll be better than you...insya-Allah..

secondly, it's time for me to go for a 'vacation'..you can assume it like that..but actually, it's not really a vacation..i'm just going back to my hometown!!kelantan, here i come!!!

thirdly, starting from today onwards, i'll try my best to use proper language with full spelling..i hope that you can help me to do so..do reprimanded me if i use the same style as before...i'm just trying to use the proper language cause i do not want to make mistakes in exam..especially mistakes on spelling..i would like to avoid that kind of error...

lastly, i would like to share some advice with you readers..DO NOT ever hurt your parents', teachers', siblings' or one's heart...do cherish their day with your help and maybe some massage or etc....in fact, their blessings and love for you are countless..and most importantly, their guide for you, insya-Allah will bring you to Jannah..so, you should show your appreciation towards them through many ways..

ok that's all for now..love you!!!saranghae!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment