Monday, February 11, 2013

purposely separated post

FRIENDS..

unknowingly, I have lived for 15 years with a bunch of friends.. consist of schoolmates, neighbours, campers..and recently, i have got quite a number of some new friends well-known as dorm mates..

all in all, among those memorable friendships created, there has always been this one relationship that could not get its way out of my mind, my heart and my soul..

unsurprisingly, it is the best-friend-forever-till-jannah relationship that got stuck in myself..

just to make them proud(?) , i don't know, just maybe, i'll list out their names..

  1. ainatul
  2. dinie
  3. atira
  4. aina
there, only 4 of them made their way into my heart and unexpectedly wishing to stay there till this very moment..not even one of them chose to move an inch or so to run away from this >

and to cherish those reminiscence from our sweet relationship, here i present you a bff song from youtube..credit goes to the owner of the song..




and for my dear ainatul, be strong friend! i know you can do it! and He knows you can do it!

don't you realize something, friend? you are stronger than me both mentally and physically..
that's why He sent you there! maybe you can't see these but never doubt His decision! because..


i've already told you about this actually.. but to make sure it does have effects in you, i would like to dedicate this song as a motivation for you to move on..understand the lyrics and please ignore 'on us'..hehe..




credit always goes to the owner of the video..adios! assalamualaikum..

ainatul, dinie, aina : be strong, never forget to pray and i love you!
p/s: atira, i don't have any picture of you, but mind me, you are always in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment