Saturday, May 25, 2013

Life in seseri

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh..

Hmmmm....
I wonder what is there to write and share about...
But i'm still feeling the urge to post something related to my life in seseri..

29th of  January 2013...
9.00 a.m.
The date that totally changed my life, both physically and mentally..
The gate was there hugely built before my eyes..
SEKOLAH MENENGAH SAINS SERI PUTERI- were the words written
A sudden confusion then rushed into my head, driving its way deep into my heart leaving no chance for me to breath..
Ya Allah, is this the best for me? Am i going to survive here? Is it going to be hard? Can i be independent? Can i bear all those fates without mom and dad by my side?
Thousands and millions question popped out before realising that He'll never leave me behind..i can do everything with His willing! InsyaAllah..

3.30 p.m.
Those crystal water continuously flowing through these cheeks..out of nowhere, i felt a huge burden being thrown onto my shoulders..that evening could had been the most horrible moment for that time being..again, my mind wandered to ensure that this is the reality now..and there's definitely NO turning back..

11.30 p.m.
'Seserians, lights off!'
Surely, this school made me shock for couple of times because of the shoutings..ignoring the weird style of the school's system, i climbed my way to bed..being emotionally unstable, i decided not to realise the presence of my bedmate..the blanket is pulled to cover my whole body and the tears bean to drench the pillow..What a day!



That was my first day in boarding school.. Surely, it taught me to appreciate my family more because we'll never know when is our time..and it made me stronger day by day with every challenges that came by..believe it or not, it had been my new home for half of the year.. Alhamdulillah, with His help and du'a from everyone especially mom and dad, i've recovered (but not completely) from a disease called homesick and successfully made my way through the unforgettable mid year exam..

No comments:

Post a Comment