Sunday, October 23, 2016

of days



Assalamualaikum.


Out of so many things that taught me to become a better person, there are some I'd like to share with you guys.

I don't want to brag, but I don't think that the threat of my previous school teachers on "you guys have to be very independent in university life", "the lecturers aren't going to care about you", "you will have to work extra double triple hard to succeed and graduate from your future universities" are merely imaginary threats until now.

Why do I say so? The lecturers here are superbly dedicated and passionate and willing to pass all of their knowledge for the benefit of their students. Despite our differences, say our race, our beliefs, our language, they sincerely seem to have put those things aside. Alhamdulillah, Subhanallah , Allahuakbar.



Still lost in confusion, I started to question, what did I do to actually receive all this kindness? Oh Allah, You are being too nice though most of the times, I do things that You forbid me to, I lost concentration even when I'm facing You in prayers, I forget You,

I don't think I belong here, but I believe that He is trying to pull me closer to Him. By all means, He never leaves me. In the thought and hope to  change for the better, may He guide me through and
through and may He ease


tulisan arab surat albaqarah ayat 186


"Dan apabila hamba-hamba-Ku bertanya kepadamu tentang Aku, maka (jawablah), bahwasanya Aku adalah dekat. Aku mengabulkan permohonan orang yang berdoa apabila ia memohon kepada-Ku, maka hendaklah mereka itu memenuhi (segala perintah-Ku) dan hendaklah mereka beriman kepada-Ku, agar mereka selalu berada dalam kebenaran."


"And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."


Fyi, this block is on first aid ,ethics and nursing. There's so many interesting things learnt so do look forward to my next post, okay ( I don't promise but I'll try)

P/s: yanggg oddsis :D

3 comments:

  1. BESTNYAAAAA. Aku pun berdoa dpt lecturer baik mcm tu hehee. I have heard stories. Nice and bad ones 😕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. insyaAllah, rezki kamu juga nnati. whatever will be, I pray that it's for your best <3

      Delete
  2. May Allah continue and always be with you Nurfadzlin Syafiqah.

    ReplyDelete