Monday, November 7, 2016

breaking history

Assalamualaikum and a very good day :)

I hope that this blog is as private as it was, though it is more possibly not now. But, I suppose that I've never intended it to be like a private and secretive diary. It's just that back then, this blog's presence wasn't publicised, so yeah

I HAD A WHOLE WEEK HOLIDAY, GUYS! A MUCH HISTORICAL W-E-E-K.

Because there's too much of events happening and I feel like writing, so bear with mehh.

> I had 4 teeth extraction ( and I bet some of you might not even know this)
> I had experienced being in a live Diwali celebration and parade (it was way too hectic and scary because there's too many men on street, and much thanks to our companion to Dr Vijay's clinic)
> We went to a one day vacation in AMBOLI (and still just a one day trip could make you feel poorer than before)

And to add up to these little events, I've broken my own history record, I HAD DIARRHEA , HAHA
> It was a mild diarrhea in the morning, so I wasn't bothered going to and fro  'ms toilet'
> It became worse, that the the 8th time I became close with 'ms toilet', the abdominal cramps showed no signs of subsiding
> And at last, I was brought to the hospital and was given an IV drip (did I get the term right?), (and it was my first time after 18 years of living, alhamdulillah)
> And from yesterday until this very moment, there's just too much concern from every corner of hostel, and I can't thank you enough, girls
> I ate a lot of rice porridge and I felt bloated now, do pray for me kay

JAZAKUMULLAH KHAIRAN KATHIRA <3


AND, AND, AND
Not to forget, to my dearest YANANANANA, I wish you all the best MO-ing in Hospital Gua Musang starting tomorrow. I still have a long way to go, to catch up with you and build a healthcare company or clinic or whatnot with faiz, syerah, ati , abang, hilmi, kak long, kak ziela, maryam and aryan and for more to come.

p/s: sending you guys lots and lots of hugs and kisses from yindia. missing every single beautiful souls in SHIRAZ family <3333
ni nenek time sihat, tapi gigi dah xde haha


As a reminder to myself and you, 
Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "There are two blessings in which many people incur loss. (They are) health and free time (for doing good)".

[Al-Bukhari]
الثالث‏:‏ عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال‏:‏ قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏ "‏ نعمتان مغبون فيهما كثير من الناس‏:‏ الصحة، والفراغ‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه البخاري‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏


renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal



2 comments:

  1. Hai cherry berry pulak dehh. Nek jgn makan bubur je, nnti bertambah kuruih

    ReplyDelete
  2. hidup mmg byk cabaran ,haha. dah brp kg hilang dah weyh. dari lidi tggal jd angin je la

    ReplyDelete