Monday, December 4, 2017

Improving

Hey there! Assalamualaikum!

Alhamdulillah, after a very long period of sedentary lifestyle, (I did some zumba exercise though, in between) I finally got the chance to play volleyball. Many says that volleyball is unsuitable for me, since my arm size is just the same as a flat plank. Anyhow, since it does not require any scrambling, it is one my most anticipating games. I still did well as a server, & might be in need of help to improve my digging skills. Above all, yesterday was awesome.

Improving? So, how's the title related to this post?

Mind me. I'm self-reflecting. And may you got 'ibrah' from this writing.
As insulting as we could be, those who are not trying to improve for the better, are more insulting.
Albeit, no one says that getting out of our comfort zone is an easy task. We might fall, hurt ourselves here & there, or might even give up halfway to our goal. Hence, do not forget to channel every piece of faith we have in Him.
That way, even if there's failure, lacerated wounds, unhealed ill-feelings, we won't be questioning of what's happening? Instead, we'd be as calm as the sea, braving the high tides, like no one else could.
Believe me.

seronok banyak free time kat malaysia hhu

This is another story. We spent two days and a half, sketching, painting, repaint where there's errors, finishing up other people's work, to obtain such wonderful result. Am really not a creative-minded girl honestly, but am always happy to be able to help, InsyaAllah. In fact, all of us (we're 10 in total) did the sketching, but in the end, Afza still draw to her own creativity. The only thing that I sketched & was drawn exactly like the original idea was the curry puff. Haha. "Nevermind, at least there's one"-said Alin while consoling Fadzlin.

And here's the most-unexpected-colourful-memorable-fun-tiring-messy-time consuming piece of art by us. Thank you for all the support.

ada yg MIA. tinggal kami yang setia lebih sikit.

No comments:

Post a Comment