Sunday, December 31, 2017

Why write?

Assalamualaikum, guys.

Feel like pouring out my thoughts, so here I am. The same questions popped up quite a few times during this two weeks. I kept wondering, what's the real reason of me writing those posts when I do admit some of them are of no beneficial value.

Why do authors write? What do readers demand for?

If you've been actually following my series of boring posts (#sadtruth), the first reason of me still doing this is because initially I wanted to improve my English. That was way back when we were in Form 2. Dinie & Ainatul were both better in English, so as an ambitious student, I went to ask for some tips. And then we came up with blogging. We promised to write without any mix of languages (as if I knew many languages ;P).

Back then, Harry Potter series had helped me through a lot. Not to mention those new vocabularies, style of writing, and I was really amazed how JK Rowling's creativity in producing such fantasy, and somehow making it look & sound so real! I can always imagine that I was sometimes Harry/ Hermione but never a Ron, hehe. Plus, the fictional magical storyline is ever so entertaining!

That was how a Fadzlin learnt how to write. I do realise that keeping myself in close distance with books (fictional/ non-fictional) will help me to improve my communication skills(speaking & writing). But, being a medical student ( I have to use this as an excuse) make it hard to find such free time because most of my free times would be filled either with sleep or some moderate physical exercises.

Let us get back to my inceptive intention. Look. I do want to actually give out benefits through my writings, but of course at times, I kind of busy pampering myself with my story, that I forgot to include such important piece of words. Remind me if I do so. With my best regards, let us all familiarize ourselves with this dua :

"Ya Allah, masukkanlah aku ke dalam syurgaMu tanpa hisab dan azab, walaupun sesungguhnya aku tidak layak. Dan adililah aku bukan dengan amalanku, tapi adililah aku dengan kebaikanMu"

May Allah grant us His blessings all the way through.

4 comments:

  1. Wow i see my name. Wow. Wow. I am so honoured. And yes i tried to keep that blog english language based until i tried to translate essays into german (using google translate of course) and now I stopped. I dont like the german language hahahaha (bcs i still cant write in german while expressing emotions i guess? I don't feel anything when I write haha. Acah betul gua.) So thank you Fadzlin. I miss you I love you. Februari ni aku balik wehee. Esok aku exam. Tolong doakan 🎀♥😚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, weyh, you actually read and commented. Then, I am honoured too, girl. haha, moga2 satu hari nanti hang mampu menulis dan meluah perasaan dlm bahasa German. Aku sampai bila2 x mau luah persaan bahasa Hindi haha. I miss you & I love you too, babe. Februari ni pun aku balik, tapi kejap je la, one week. InsyaAllah, Chaiyokkkkk !!!!! Break a leg natul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau panjang jodoh kita jumpaaaaa♥♥♥♥ kuch kuch hota hai tumpah seair mohabbatein. (Aku lagi pandai ckp hindi dari kau kan? 😜 hahahah)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, susah nak komen ni haha. Bolehlaa kot (hanya utk ceriakn hati kau, lol)

      Delete