Monday, February 5, 2018

Labyrynthine

Assalamualaikum peeps.

I'm currently listening to Adiwarna-Jihan Muse, a joyful song with soothing melody, and I actually knew about this song through 'Hi Mommy Jihan' series, which is probably one of my entertainers during 'stressful' study week. Both main casts Jihan & Ungku were very, very comical. And alhamdulillah, along with such humorous personality, this loving couple also emphasises the importance of following sunnah & other religious practices making the series a beneficial one- especially for newbie parents.

That really differs from what I planned to write, haha.

Now, let me do a 'brief' heart-to-heart (Idk if this is even applicable online :P). 
Tbh, I might be one of those friends who don't seem to care about you at all, but InsyaAllah I am the type who actually cares more about you though I am quite shy to portray it.
I don't like getting hurt by people's talk and even if one ever tries to attack me with words, I'll try my very best to be as calm as the summer sea just because I don't want other people to get hurt because of my words.
No, you don't have to feel guilty since you're not at fault.
I am being me, remember?

One quoted this saying and it seems to be always relatable? 
"We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak."
Exceptionally relatable.


Next, let's move to another section in this post. Last weekend, I managed to conquer Hubli! (exaggerating). That ticks one more box in the checklist for #alinjaunts . 
The most memorable experience would be travelling on a train in India :))) You guys should try riding in one soon, okay? The 4-hour one-way journey was paid with only Rs140. 
Do eliminate all those assumptions about train ride in India, and you should do the judging only once you've been on one. Deal?

So, here's my photo album (limited pics, it's a one day trip only you got meh?) for #alininhubli18
not bad, kan? 

penat berjuang makan buffet



pandai photographer amik gambaq-self proclaim 



mcm dah nak terbang


indian style

bidadari turun dari langit

mek hok gi mall hubli semata2 nok beli ___




sblum memulakan misi

macam maharani dah ana tengok

sesi makan dah tamat,
eloknya jgn dibuat lagi makan buffet ni slalu,
sbb mmg akn terlebih2 makan


always camera ready except kakak manis hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment