Sunday, August 12, 2018

Thoughts

Assalamualaikum people :)

Alhamdulillah, I am still in my comfort zone, currently in second week of doing whatever I listed out back in Belgaum. Of course with so many issues being discussed in my head, there should be pieces or parts of them that should be written , right?

To find our very own self being grateful for what we have, is sometimes difficult, isn't it?
We tend to compare what we already have with sth people already owned. Well, I feel so, even if you didn't.
To tell it in simpler sentences, let me put it like this. Say if A is jealous that his brother, B had had his children under the care of their grandparents. Whilst A is always unnecessarily thinking will my future children get the same ni'mah like they had, he didn't realised that A had different ni'mah compared to B. A gets to be pampered even in his 20s, A gets to go to multiple vacation/trips with his parents while B didn't even get to have that chance. A gets almost all that he asked for, but B most probably didn't.

HAHA, it didn't get simpler, is it?

Anyways, my point is, every little things that happened in our life, every milliseconds is written by The Most Loving , The Most Understanding - what more could we ask for?
Do not just say Alhamdulillah, but show Him that you're grateful by always asking for His forgiveness without fail. And never be selfish. Pray for others too, okay? (Esp me TT)

Next thoughts is about sins.

Sinning isn't just when you break Allah's biggest rules, but also when you repeatedly doing the smallest sins. Remember, The Day of Judgement isn't getting further but nearer. Therein, push ourselves to do what He favours, not what He prohibits. InsyaAllah, we'll get through this someday.

To end this lengthy post, I love you abah, mama and SHIRAZs always, ana uhibbukum fillah <3
May He gather us in His jannah , amiin 

No comments:

Post a Comment