Thursday, December 4, 2014

december

as dusty as it is.

salam, people.
so, spm has ended.(cliche)
im officially school leaver. (too common)
currently doing house chores. (most of them, not all)


you know what, i don't actually have a story to write about.
- it is just that my grandma and some relatives are now in mecca doing umrah.
- this weekend, my bro is going to get engaged and married.
- next saturday, syafiq is going to get married.

nah, nothing much about me.
plus, i've lost all pictures from my bro's camera which is a big disaster.

yesterday, i actually went to the dentist. dr helmy.
i went to undergo orthodontic treatment, braces.
he took my teeth mould and i have to take my face x-ray first.

and i really hate this feeling. of all things, i hate being to a dentist. i hate the sound of dental surgery. even if it is just a minor one. and he told me that i might have to lose 4 of my precious teeth.
i never knew my dental care was this bad. and i'm so scared, terrified of the upcoming treatment.

if only i didnt proposed to do so. all in all, i can't turn back time.


as for now, i have some pictures i supposed to post during eidul adha. but, i didnt get the chance. so, here there are.

please,please,please pray for my best. i just really HATE going to the dentist. HATE it so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment