Sunday, December 21, 2014

mumbles

some had asked, why am i not active in social medias, and i would answer them - 'lazyness surrounded me,duh'

honestly, i don't like sharing my thoughts or my life publicly, and this is the reason why i love to blog. you see people, i don't publicised my blog to human beings. though it has 'many' views, but i only have a few followers, which means there are not many permanent visitors here and i love it. in my opinion, sharing through social media is like seeking for publicity. and mencari publisiti is really not my style.

let me be me. sheepish i am, so do accept for who i am. and you don't expect me to be truthful at all times. i need time too, and please do not make me miserable. pray for my best , your best and our best. cause man proposes, and God disposes.

that little girl in her GORGEOUS AND SUPER HOT mom's arm is ME. know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment