Monday, December 31, 2018

Manipal 2018

Assalamualaikum everyone! Since every social media is already full with 2018's throwback and 2019's resolutions, I thought that this is the best socmed to write my heart out.

Like it used to be, I love pictures esp when there's strong connection & memories related to them. So, while scrolling down my gallery, I found an interesting folder to be shared! And it was from our Manipal trip ;)

But since it was quite long ago, I'll just share what's prominent in my mind. It was our first trip as 'roommates of 5' and as soon as  I woke up from deep sleep on the bus, I had an eczema attack. It was really,really uncomfortable and most of the time irritable. We were on a food hunt with additional 2 members which was satisfying but my irritability level was lowered to a threshold that I couldn't even tolerate myself. I wish it was all over quickly because Manipal is way hotter than Belgaum. We made a new friend named Eton, who was Afina's schoolmate. Long story short, we were like a tin of sardines trying to fit in Eton's room , and we were very sorry for that but Eton was a really amazing host! A cheerful soul too, insyaAllah. Thank you for the lovable stay girl ;)

And now, let's get started>>>

ah ni lah yang gah tu


ni klu lif rosak taktau la nak panjat kot mana

uish afina,








ni win, mesti minat chem masa sek dulu eh?

muzium anat & patho terbesar tp tu lah hmmm


afina tade hmmm




benteng manusia


bidadari? is that you?

tidur lagi tidur

stokin pun nak masuk album






ni pun aku konpius, spaa pegnag kamera tim ni?
pelik betul dia punya focus haha




eh eton la!


Ya, ana tahu. Pergi food hunt tapi gambar makanan takde haha. Sebab, ana reti amik gambar orang je, sorry not sorry.

This post is meant for yguys who'd always ensure that both my stomach & rohani terisi. Thank you for being there. Akhirul kalam, jom pi jalan-jalan lagi. Sekian


No comments:

Post a Comment