Sunday, January 10, 2021

New Year Q&A

I wish my friends can do this too :)  And I'll do it again 10 years later, just to compare hehe. See you later, 34 years old me 👋 InsyaAllah.

 

1: What did you do in 2020 that you’d never done before?

Stay at home with my family for the longest time, even when I am still a university student.

 

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I never had new year's resolution. I am definitely a true INFJ haha.

 

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?

No. But both of my sisters are currently pregnant. Do pray for them okay?

 

4: Did anyone close to you die?

No. But death rates d/t COVID-19 kept reminding me that mine is always getting nearer, never further.

 

5: What countries did you visit?

Spain, Portugal and Morocco. Alhamdulillah. 


6: What would you like to have in 2021 that you lacked in 2020

Diligence, perseverance and determination.

 

7: What dates from 2020 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

I don't do dates. I'm bad with numbers, really. But I can never forget the day of the repatriation flight in May 2020.

 

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Getting better at being Ciklin to my beloved nieces and nephews?

 

9: What was your biggest failure?

Not able to have only 6 hrs of sleep to consider that I had enough sleep.


10: Did you suffer illness or injury?

Alhamdulillah, no. 


11: What was the best thing you bought?

Cerave Moisturising Cream! It saved my life!


12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?

My family and friends.


13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?

Idk


14: Where did most of your money go?

Shopee and Foodpanda.


15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Any good news from my uni.


16: What song will always remind you of 2020?

Any ballad songs will do haha.


17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?

Happier(?), maintaining the same weight as before the pandemic and poorer of course.


18: What do you wish you’d done more of?

Sewing and studying.


19: What do you wish you’d done less of?

Sleeping.


20: How did you spend Christmas?

I don't celebrate Christmas. I only celebrate Umar's birthday on Christmas hehe.


21: Did you fall in love in 2020?

With myself, and even more than before.


22: What was your favourite TV program?
Reply 1988 - so many life lessons learnt and very very well portrayed.

 

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I guess so.


24: What was the best book you read?

Seteguh Gunung Fuji Berdiri by Ustaz Hariri!


25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
I'll not answer this.

 

26: What did you want and get?
Going back home alhamdulillah.

 

27: What did you want and not get?
Elective in any government hospitals or KK.

 

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Hmm, can't recall a good movie. But I definitely love watching documentaries on Netflix. Those are some good stuffs, and informative too!

 

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time with my family. I can never have the same chance again.

 

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2020?
Stay at home fashion. You do you.

 

31: What kept you sane? 
Family, friends and keeping myself updated with current news.

 

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
DG Hisham! One of  a kind! Subhanallah.

 

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
Every political issue. 

 

34: Who did you miss?
Patients.

 

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2020.
Life is a mess, but not to the ones who have faith in Him.

 

36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
I love singing, but quoting a song lyric? I'll leave the question as it is hehe.

Assalamualaikum.

 

2 comments:

  1. Elective in any government hospitals or KK? meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh maybe sebab ayat tu cam tak lengkap kot. Kalau dlm silibus kami, kena buat elective posting (mcm intern la), at any gov facilities. Was really looking forward to it, sbb dapat experience studying /working in Malaysia. But His plans are always better than ours kann

      Delete