Sunday, January 17, 2021

Note to self

Hello people!

I have a new habit now. And that is, writing the draft of the post in my iPad, before deciding whether to share it or not. Fyi, I have another draft on another page, but I decided to complete this draft first. :relaxe

I shall never use this blog as a medium to rant on anyone/anything and I shall never particularly point
out anybody's unethical/ill-mannered acts.
And that is a promise to myself.
Quoting from David Kirsch, 'The worst promise you can break is the one you make to yourself'. Bear that in mind, okay?

With that being said, I wanted to write about my emotional reflex -of yesterday's event. This is purely because letting it out is way better than keeping it in, and I don't want to risk me turning into an 'unrecognisable monster' due to the vain attempt of keeping it all in.

And of course, this time around, you can always skip this post, as I am writing this for future me hehe.
And if ever you've had a slightest doubt about whether 'the future me' will ever come and reread the blog posts, push those doubts away! I am not shy in announcing that I love reading and rereading my blog posts, all the time! (I did just that yesterday night). And I definitely love walking down my memory lane, as a way of distracting and entertaining myself! There's nothing wrong with me right? I mean, I am just a writer who loves her own writing 🤣

Let's get back to my main point.

As a reflex of yesterday's drama, I was quite surprised at first. And I don't deny feeling a lil bit angry/annoyed because of the false claims. But looking back at the false claims, it was most probably because that person is too stressed of his/her current workload. But I don't mean to say that I agree with him/her. Being at home may sound like we've got all the time we have in the world. And that's probably true for some of us. And also true for me, but not all the time. Assuming us having more time than you, doesn't make sense at all.

Logically thinking, do I have 28 hours now per day compared to you? Our responsibilities are different
now. And it's not fair to say, that you know completely how our days look like, or, to even say that you did that because you are confused. I mean, come on! Don't be ridiculous.

I am not in a position to say that you are wrong or damn right, but one(many) thing(s) I know for sure is to:

- never do silly things out of mere emotions
(be it anger, annoyance or envy)
- never voice out your inappropriate comments
(because you can never take back your words, and you don't want these minute things to haunt you for life)
(words can be sharper than knife, sounds right?)
- never assume you understand/know completely about someone else's lives
(but to live yours to the fullest)

And the most important thing would be, why make enemies when we can remain friends?
Even if you can't feel the sparks now (and I don't even want to discuss why did this happened in the first place) why pick a fight when we can remain strangers?

ft a happy me :)
dengan doa semoga terus kuat, positif dan happy!


2 comments:

  1. I want to add one more thing.
    - who cares what they talk about as long as we at the right path

    ReplyDelete