Friday, January 8, 2021

The Anticipative Year: 2021

Hi and assalamualaikum readers!

Glad that I am finally able to write sth after initially planning to do so before 2020 ended, and here we are now, 8 days into the anticipative year of 2021. Woohoo!! Here's to the spirit of a new and wonderful year ahead, amiin :))

Before I go to the main content of this post, let me share some of my thoughts first hehe. Anyhow, this is one of the reasons I still have this blog updated, right? 

I believe everything that we listen to, read about and talk about, or even to whom we're talking to daily, have a very huge influence on our silent thoughts, feelings and how we perceive the world at any point of time in this life. And that's most probably why the 15 years old me would not reacted the way I do when I am 24 years old huhu. It's nothing to be upset about because that proves that we've learnt from our past experiences and that we're still trying to be the best of us, every day, given the odd circumstances. 

Even so, it is one of the facts that I am seriously debating non-verbally (inside my head) over and over again currently. This just means that if I am too lenient with myself, it could get to the worse of me. Honestly speaking, it is eventually leading to me feeling empty, not satisfied with anything, pointlessly staring at the ceiling, feeling lazy to do almost anything (but no worries, I still want to live and be the best of me), but I just got carried away with all the hedonism huhu.

Thus, this reminds me to actually get back on track with Him. I can never feel satisfied with anything in this world when I didn't get His Attention or Love. I can never feel this empty, if I'd tried hard to be close to Him. I can never be too lazy to do anything if I am reminded of what's my purpose in this temporary life, huhu. But still, I find it quite hard to be back on track, honestly huhu. Do pray for me, will you ? I really am in need of your sincere prayers :)

Wow, that was certainly not part of the plan, but I wrote it anyway. And the clock is saying that that could be my main point in this post huhu. Hope to see you again soon :)) Till then 🙌

2 comments:

  1. InshaAllah.. aminn... skrang ad di Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the dua :). Yup, masih di Malaysia, dan menunggu utk dipanggil semula ke India :))

    ReplyDelete